The village out of tiny houses consists of 11 unique detached buildings, including five sleeping houses. The Arctic Hideaway is build for all who needs long ines in their work, but the village is also perfect for a group of friends, or for families. The five sleeping houses have different features.
The other buildings comprise:
• A kitchen with a long table seating 12
• One building for indoor / outdoor dining (wood slat screen offer shelter)
• One living room with large windows facing the sea, and glass doors opening onto the deck
• One bath house with shower and toilets
• A wood-fired sauna on the quay
• One dressing room on the quay (can be convert to an additional bedroom with a single bed 90 cm)
• A tower house inspired by a Sami Njalla (sami storage cage)
Rain & windcoat
Check in at 6 pm every day except monday*. Checkout: 10:00AM, according to the boat schedules.
NB: no check in Saturdays
NB: earlier check in possible with own / chartered boat
*Please contact me before you make your flight arrangements / Saturdays and Sundays are very limited.
Dogs are accepted, only in one room (Bed by the sea).
See also that your beloved animal could stay alone while you eat, as we have to say no to dogs in the kitchen house. Bring your leash.